- Fast growing corona cases in Maharashtra-Kerala-Delhi, 333 patients in the country so far
Across the country, the number of corona patients is increasing rapidly. Nearly 80 new positive cases of Corona have been reported in the last 24 hours. The number of patients has increased to 333 across the country. The worst is in Maharashtra, where so far 63 cases have been reported, out of which one has died. 22 states of the country are affected by Corona.
Within the last 24 hours, the number of corona patients has increased rapidly. The number of patients has increased in Delhi, Kerala, Haryana, Punjab, Maharashtra, Gujarat, Rajasthan and Telangana. At the same time, the number of patients is increasing in other states as well. So far four patients have died due to coronavirus.
More than 160 countries have fallen prey to this. According to reports, about 11 thousand people have died from this disease. India is also not untouched by this. So far four people have died in the country due to this virus. This infection has been confirmed in more than 250 people. Cases of infection are increasing. The central and all state governments are taking every possible step in terms of security. Most cases of the outbreak of this virus are related to people coming from abroad. As a precaution, India has banned the landing of all foreign airlines in the country. An aircraft coming from Amsterdam to Delhi was not allowed to land in the country, after which the aircraft took a U-turn.
It is a relief for India, which is involved in the treatment of a large number of patients, to prevent the coronavirus from reaching the phase of community transmission and to treat such a large number of patients. This is the reason why not a single condition in 321 coronavirus patients in India is serious yet, but the virus constantly changes its form and can take its peak form anytime. Apparently, the ICMR is constantly monitoring the nature of the coronavirus
Do not spread any rumors
Rumors of this disease are being spread on social media. Do not spread any information during public curfew without government information. Do not escalate any WhatsApp video, message, a number that is exaggerating any information related to this disease.
These people must be investigated
- People who have traveled abroad in the last 14 days and are experiencing fever, cough, difficulty in breathing.
- If you have met any corona patient, then you should get it checked within 5 to 4 days of contact with him, even if you do not show any symptoms.
- Health workers who are taking care of corona patients are feared to be infected with the virus.
- Patients who are admitted to the hospital due to severe acute respiratory syndrome infection, have had a fever before. Body temperature is above 38 degrees Celsius and more than 10 have been suffering from cough.